TEAC Resources for Seeking Accreditation
TEAC Resources include the following:
- Faculty may attend a TEAC workshop by keeping up with TEAC News on the web.
- Faculty may submit a draft for review and formative evaluation.
- The Guide to Accreditation describes the various elements of the Inquiry Brief or Inquiry Brief Proposal and the TEAC Exercise Workbook provides strategies for completing each element. Below is text from the Guide and exercises from the Workbook to assist programs in preparing their case for accreditation:
In Appendices and Formats, TEAC provides a number of documents for reference and assistance in preparing the Brief. In addition, Appendix D and Appendix E appear in Microsoft Word format for easy completion.
- TEAC accreditation process at a glance
- Quality Principles for teacher education
- Quality Principles for educational leadership
- Outline for a typical TEAC Brief
- Guidelines for producing the Brief
- Checklist for preparing the Brief (in Word format)
- Appendix D (in Word format)
- Appendix E (in Word format)
- Checklist to accompany the submission of the Brief (in Word format)